Off-White

Showing all 3 results

$220.00
$176.00
$220.00
$176.00
$220.00
$176.00

Off-White Varsity Jacket

Off-White is an Italian high-end fashion brand established in 2013 by the American fashion designer Virgil Abloh. What first started as PYREX VISION in the city of Milan, Italy was later rebranded and called Off-White in the same year. The vision of Virgil while rebranding was simple. He wanted his brand to represent something unique like "the grey area between black and white as the color off-white" in the world of fashion. Having worked with celebrities such as Kanye West, Jay-Z, and many others, Off-White quickly gained speed in the world of fashion and became a household name soon. In July 2021, Louis Vuitton announced it would be taking a 60% stake in Off-White, with founder Virgil Abloh, at the time the creative director of menswear for Louis Vuitton, retaining the remaining 40%. This was not long before the untimely demise of Virgil Abloh, that came in November of the same year.

Following in the footsteps of the elite designer, we offer a wide range of Off-White jackets, ranging from the AC Milan Varsity Jackets to other options that suit your style.